Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Expand all
How much does it cost for a swim?
|Fee (inc GST)
|Admission charges for swimming carnivals and out of session groups are by arrangement between Belgravia Leisure and group representatives.
What are your opening hours?
Mon, Wed & Fri - Morning Sessions
7am – 8am
2pm to 7pm
Sat, Sun, Public & School Holidays
12.00 noon – 7pm
Can I drop my children off or do I need to stay?
Under the Keep Watch supervision requirements, all children aged under 15 years must be accompanied into the facility and supervised as per the below:
Children under 5 years old
- Will be issued a yellow wristband from reception upon entry.
- Children under 5 years old must be constantly supervised by a parent/guardian.
- Adequate supervision requires the parent/guardian to accompany the child in the water and remain within arm's reach of the child at all times.
Children under 10 years old
- Children under 10 years old will not be admitted without an appropriate parent/guardian. The parent/guardian must be 16 years or over and adhere to all conditions of entry.
- Children under 10 years old must be constantly supervised by a parent/guardian while in the aquatic area of the centre.
- The parent/guardian must position himself or herself to have a clear view of the child with no physical or structural barriers between them and the child.
Children 11 - 14 years
- For children 10 years and older, parents must accompany their childen into the facility and maintain visual contact at all times
What parking facilities are available?
There is ample parking available along Beverley Street in close proximity to the centre.